If you want to talk to someone about the craft and business of being a professional dailies colourist, there aren’t many people with his experience you can chat with. Topics in this discussion include:
- The importance of dailies
- Where do dailies fit within the overall production, and who in the production should ‘own’ dailies?
- The different workflows of LUTs, CDLs, and BLG colour grading metadata that connect production to post production
- Why EVERY colourist should do dailies at least once in their career
- The tools that Fergus enjoys using in his dailies colour grading practice
The full landing page for this episode, including links, can be found at: https://mixinglight.com/color-grading-tutorials/color-grading-dailies-fergus-hally-interview/